Sunday, August 16

All the lack of activity doesn't preclude a lack of action

So there was supposed to be some pretty big news we'd be posting right around this time, but that ...well, that didn't quite go according to plan. So we may or may not be in a holding pattern - truth be told, even I don't have an answer on that one yet and I'm half the decision-making body. Still, we'll figure it out and be sure to announce it here when we have something; it should be one heck of a deal and I'm excited about what's coming up.

In the meantime, just because there haven't been posts doesn't mean I haven't been writing. I had a whole host of posts that I wanted to publish but the prior paragraph got in the way, so in the meantime we'll have the most regular batch of content we've had here in ages. No sense in sitting on content.